Monday, May 7, 2007
Yarn, Yarn, and more Yarn!
So, I went down to Charleston this weekend, and checked out this great little yarn store called Knit. I've decided that I'm going to drive down there every other weekend just to get yarn. This is not going to help out with my stash busting group, but I figured that I would eventually get tired of the drive. Y'all, I've never seen so many different yarns in one place in my life. I WAS IN HEAVEN! I got my yarn for the Crochet Dudes hobo bag (the pattern was in this months Interweave magazine, y'all should check it out). I'm so in love with that yarn....and this is why I'm single. I started on my swatch but got side tracked. It shoud have just taken me 2.35 minutes to do it, but it was so windy outside that my yarn ball kept rolling all over the ground, so I just stopped. And well amigos, I didn't want to get grass all stuck up in my yarn. I've also got to invest in a digital camera. How can I post pictures of my WIPs if I don't have a digital camera that works?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment