Thursday, May 17, 2007

Crazy Dayz!!!

I had great intentions on starting on the scarf for the CAL. Needless to say, even with all of my good intentions I've failed to begin. I feel bad because all of these great people have given me great advice on what to do when I get to the second flower, and well.....I haven't even started on it yet! I've been working on a prayer shawl for my church. Then I joined this other crochet group at a different church, and well they are working on preemie hats and chemo caps. And then my friend is going on vacation and I wanted to crochet her a nice purse for her trip....so needless to say I've started on that too. I should be done with that one by noon today though. I will get that scarf finished by the end of May though! I am a determined woman and I will get it done. Hopefully.....:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.